10th August 2010, 07:36 PM
BAPI BISWAS

List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?

i am diploma student of mechanical engineering of A P C Ray Polytechnic,Jadavpur,kolkata,west bengal.Thus i am in a urgent need of vacational training from a reputed steel structure production company.hence if u avail me with the chance of a vacational training in your reputed company in ur Howrah workshop,west bengal for minimum 15 days,i will be grateful....?????

24th February 2012, 06:02 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?

Dear friend,
It is better, if you can undergo for vocational training to a reputed steel plant like DSP(Durgapur Steel Plant) or ASP(Alloy Steel Plant) or BSP(Barnpur Steel Plant) for better success in your career.
6th May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?

what i will do I,2nd year mechanical enginering student wanna do vocational training in DSP(Durgapur Steel Plant) in this summer?
17th October 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?

I AM A DME STUDENT.I WANT TO APPLY FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN DSP.CAN YOU KINDLY SAY ABOUT REQUIREMENT AND THE DATE OF STARTING ADMISSION IN DSP?IF YOU INFORM ME ABOUT THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE I WILL SO GREATFUL TO YOU.
6th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What was the procedure of vocational training in DSP durgapur
9th October 2015, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of vocational industrial training in asp?and please suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?