24th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

List of research program that can be done in IIT after completing M.Sc Electronics?

After Msc electronics,is there any research program in IIT.
plz send me details on my e mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  2. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  3. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  4. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  6. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  7. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  8. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  9. What should I do after completing MSc? I am doing MSc zoology
  10. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  11. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  12. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  13. List of colleges for MSc Electronics OU after scoring 169 rank in MSc Electronics?
  14. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  15. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  16. List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore
  17. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  18. How to join Apprenticeship training program after completing B.E in ETC with 62.69%?
15th December 2018, 06:28 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of research program that can be done in IIT after completing M.Sc Electronics?

The full form of IIT is Indian Institute of Technology.

These are the lists of Research Program that can be done in IIT:-

1) Development of small sized fixed wing unmanned aerial system.

2) Design and fabrication of autonomous flapping wing unmanned air vehicle for surveillance and aerial photography.

3) Coding of innate olfactory preferences in the mosquito brain.

4) A translational exploration of the drosophila cancer model for biomedical research.

5) 3D documentation of heritage structures and development of documentation standards with Tajmahal as the test bed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?