17th June 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?

i'm doing my last sem of my B.E in electronics and communication ..
i like to do Msc in mathematics i want below details as possible as because my course is completing in 2 months
1.what are eligible to join Msc in mathematics for B.E students.
2.list of good university and colleges in banglore
3.fee structure
4.subjects in mathematics which is good for me..
5.i want subject list also for Msc in mathematics

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. What are good courses available for 12 PCB students? Universities, eligibility, fee and location?
  3. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Mathematics in IITs?
  7. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
  8. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  9. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  11. Can i do Architecture by taking commerce stream?
  12. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  13. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  14. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  15. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  16. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  17. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  18. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
16th December 2014, 01:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm doing my last sem of my B.E in electronics and communication ..
i like to do Msc in mathematics i want below details as possible as because my course is completing in 2 months
1.what are eligible to join Msc in mathematics for B.E students.
2.list of good university and colleges in banglore
3.fee structure
4.subjects in mathematics which is good for me..
5.i want subject list also for Msc in mathematics
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc Mathematics after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Those candidates who have completed their graduation with Mathematics subject can apply for M.Sc Mathematics program.

M.Sc Mathematics Eligibility Criteria:

-The qualification needed for applying in M.Sc Mathematics includes completion of Graduation with Mathematics subject from a recognized university.

-Recognized institutes and universities demands 50% of marks in bachelor degree course.

-Reputed Institutes and universities conduct entrance examination also.

-Admission is based on the marks scored in the graduation and entrance test.

Fee Structure:
The fee structure for M.Sc Mathematics differs from college to college. Basically, the fee structure of M.Sc in mathematics in government colleges is less than the private colleges. Please visit the respective university in order to get more detail regarding M.Sc Mathematics course.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Mathematics in Bangalore:

-A.V.K. Institute of Higher Learning avkedu.com
-Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies www.acharya.ac.in
-Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) www.jncasr.ac.in
-The Oxford College of Science, www.theoxford.edu
2nd February 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?

I AM GRADUATED STUDENT OF MATH.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN APPLIED MATH.I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING QUERIES...
1.BEST INSTITUTIONS IN INDIA FOR APPLIED MATH
2.TIME OF ENTRANCE EXAM
3.PREPARATION TIPS
PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS
29th March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my Bsc IT with 66% in 2009.And also BEd with A Grade in 2012 .I want to apply MSC Maths Can I apply for it?. Or what best possible MSC Degree suitable for me.
7th April 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i appeat gate examination after B.sc mathematics and after qualifying this test in which institution i will get admission
10th May 2016, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello!
I'm fresh graduate of computer system engineering.I am a foreigner. I want to apply to indian universities for msc maths.Can somebody tell me that m I eligible or not?
and can somebody suggest me some good universities.

thanks in advance
8th June 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have got seat in msc math at IIT bhilai. What will be fees of 1st semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?