19th May 2020, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

List of schools for Intermediate with sports and other curriculum activities.

Sir/Ma'am, I passed out 10th class now I want best school for 11th and 12th. And also I want all the facility of sports and other activities in a school. Now it is time of corona virus so please guide me what I have to do and which school is best for me to get all the facilities.

23rd May 2020, 09:26 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: List of schools for Intermediate with sports and other curriculum activities.

If you are good in Studies and If you are looking for achieving in Sports or other curricular activities there are many schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya where you need to clear the entrance exam but the fee is completely free if you get selected and it's a residential set up so you will get a lot of time for studies as well as other activities. They are also best in sports, Music, NCC and even in Academics.

But if you want to focus on Competitive exams for Engineering or MBBS then you need to focus only on studies because once you get involve in other activities then it will be difficult for you to cope up your studies.

Other best schools are :Oakridge school Bangalore, Jain heritage school
23rd May 2020, 09:27 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: List of schools for Intermediate with sports and other curriculum activities.

If you are good in Studies and If you are looking for achieving in Sports or other curricular activities there are many schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya where you need to clear the entrance exam but the fee is completely free if you get selected and it's a residential set up so you will get a lot of time for studies as well as other activities. They are also best in sports, Music, NCC and even in Academics.

But if you want to focus on Competitive exams for Engineering or MBBS then you need to focus only on studies because once you get involve in other activities then it will be difficult for you to cope up your studies.

Other best schools are :Oakridge school Bangalore, Jain heritage school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?