19th May 2020, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the course structure of MBA with specialization in Operations and Finance?

I have done B.Com and I have interest in Management and also I want to become a Trader. So, I should go for MBA in Operations or Finance? Which specialization would be best as per my interest?

22nd May 2020, 06:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course structure of MBA with specialization in Operations and Finance?

Having interest to become a Trader, the best specialization for you in MBA course is Finance.

This specialization is most common in many of the colleges and so you can easily get admission.

But the admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Along with Finance specialization, I also suggest you to choose Marketing as the minor specialization.

In Finance specialization, you will get knowledge on
-Capital Markets
-Derivatives
-Other marketable securities
-Stock Exchanges working process

These are very helpful to become a Trader. Also I suggest you to complete NCFM certifications offered by NSE which are mandatory to become Trader.
23rd May 2020, 09:31 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: What is the course structure of MBA with specialization in Operations and Finance?

It is good to go for MBA in Financing.Because there you get to understand about Stock market and investments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?