29th June 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

List of some engineering colleges to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 142168 in AIEEE

my aieee rank 142168.can u suggest me some govt engg colleges to get admission in btech
course?

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  2. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  3. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  4. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  5. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  6. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  7. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  8. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  9. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  10. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  11. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  12. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  13. List of the engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  16. List of government engineering colleges in Haryana where I can get admission through AIEEE exam?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  18. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
27th March 2013, 11:41 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: List of some engineering colleges to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 142168 in AIEEE

Your rank is not so good to get NITs ,you have to try for private colleges-

Birla institute of technology,Mesra

Birla institute of technology,patna

Sir Padampat Singhaniya university,Udaipur

Lovely Professional university,Phagwara

Sri Mata Vaishnodevi university,Srinagar

IAMR college of engineering ,Meerut

Mewar University,Chittorgarh

Jyoti Vidyapeeth women's university,Jaipur

Jodhpur National University,jodhpur

Sobhit University,Meerut

Sharda university,Noida

Jaggannath university,Jaipur

Mizoram univerisyt,

Tezpur university

Institute of technology,Bilaspur

Assam university,

Bhagwant university,Ajmer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?