18th March 2012, 02:07 PM
archana_raveendran

List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?

i want to know some government engineering colleges for mtech with computer science branch which i can get on a low score like 348, 34.33/100 and 15752 all India rank

Related Questions:
  1. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  2. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college
  5. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  7. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  8. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for engineering college Bikaner after scoring 14,300 in RPET? List of the government colleges? Which branch can I get in ECB?
  10. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  11. List of colleges which come under OU?
  12. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  13. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  14. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  15. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?
  17. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  18. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
2nd April 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?

my score in GATE 2012 is 348 with All india rank 15752 with marks 34.33 out of 100. For which colleges I can apply for Mtech in Computer science
2nd April 2012, 02:05 PM
hello2090

Default Re: List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?

I got score=32
All India rank =20823
percentage=87%
in gate 2012 in computer science branch.
Which best colleges I can get for M.Tech in Computer Science?
2nd April 2012, 02:07 PM
hello2090

I got score=32
All India rank =20823
percentage=87%
3rd April 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i qualified gate 2012 with 30 marks gate score-425 rank 4954 in EEE branch. Can i get admission in any iits or nits or any goverment colleges for mtech.my first choice is Nit patna .please answer me as soon as possible. raj kumar gupta from patna.
7th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hello..
sir.
i have got score=34.33
All India rank =15752
percentage=90%
13th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
i have got score=27
All india rank=36984
percentage=76.4%
i belong to SC category.
16th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Please discribe verious asspects of National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
23rd October 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i have competed my BE in comuter baranch, now i am working as iPhone developer, i wish to do mtech in 2014, now i am at bangalore and i want to do mtech in correspondance so, which goverment colleges are near to me ??
30th March 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i got score 294 in 2012. all India rank 24655.
i belong to ST category and my branch is COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING.
SO which colleges i can get for M.TECH in computer science?
10th April 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR IN GATE I GOT..
52.33 MARKS
568 SCORE
2487 RANK
EC BRANCH..
WHICH COLLEGE WOULD BE BEST FOR M.TECH.?
10th April 2013, 06:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Government Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech. in Computer Science:-

-Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati
-Indian Institute of Technology - Madras
-Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
-National Institute of Technology - Tiruchirapalli
-Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology - Patiala
-Indian Statistical Institute - Kolkata
-Indian Statistical Institute - Delhi
-Indian Statistical Institute - Bangalore
-International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad
16th July 2013, 12:44 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch
---------------------------------

Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology - Madras
Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
National Institute of Technology - Tiruchirapalli
Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology - Patiala
Indian Statistical Institute - Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute - Delhi
Indian Statistical Institute - Bangalore
International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad
30th March 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have qualified gate in 2014.
rank=3501
gate score=524
marks=40
normalized marks=37.89
in which colleges should i apply for m.tech in cse ? in which colleges i have a fair chance to get admission with my rank and gate score??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?