9th May 2011, 05:16 PM
Rachana Jadhav

Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?

My son has given 10th std examination. he want to do computer science engineering. I am not affordabble. I am living in kandivali. I want to know where are the nearest government engg. colleges and what is the fees? etcc. I also want to know where to apply for the list of government colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  3. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course?
  10. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  12. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  14. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  15. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Is there any difference between the Diploma fee structure in Government Colleges and Private Colleges? -- [New]
  18. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
19th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?

how many B.tech college in chandigarh under haryana govt.
16th July 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?

re-which one abest govrnment engineering college in north india,its rank and fee structure?in which government colleges should i apply?

nbtewari
14th June 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i want a gov. colleg bt my pet marks is low
5th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF ATONOMOUS AND GOVERNMENT AIDED ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA WITH THIER FEE STRUCTURE
17th November 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how many marks get in 12th exam to admission in government college of engineering
1st July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for addm
ission in iti borivali ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?