13th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Rubina kouser

List of specializations available to study under an MBA program? Highly preferable specialization to study?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study an MBA program. I would like to know about all the specializations which are available under this program. Kindly tell me which one is highly preferable to study in an MBA program?

15th October 2020, 07:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study under an MBA program? Highly preferable specialization to study?

List of specializations available to study under an MBA program:-

> MBA finance

> MBA marketing

> MBA human resource management

> MBA international business

> MBA banking and finance services

> MBA rural management

> MBA business analytics

> MBA healthcare management
19th October 2020, 07:03 PM
BenBlaze

Post Re: List of specializations available to study under an MBA program? Highly preferable specialization to study?

MBA in Finance : Highly recommended if you're ensure about your skills which will provide aid to backing sectors.

MBA in Marketing : Its a bit competitive than other specialization as its a market. But still recommended by me.

MBA in International Business : Especially if you've cooperative skills with MNCs. You will get idea about Import and Export, further you must get idea about FOREX.

MBA in Information Technology : Its going to be a important sector in India as of now. Simply, its uses your skills through hardware and software implementations to solve different problems in Business.

MBA in Operation Management : You have operate the management of productions, establish connection between vendor and departments. After you've completed your course you will get adequate amount of salary.

MBA in Human Resource Management : This needs a whole lot of skills as a human, you should have good communication skills, personality, leadership ability, be smart and confident. Deals with talent, recruitment management etc.

MBA in Healthcare Manangement : If you want to deal with medical admins, managers, for practicing the business skills and still become a vital part of hospital. And its great for society too I mean alot.

Sir, all of the above specializations are great respectively, but you should choose the one you are more confident about. Thanks for reading my post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?