18th March 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech having cleared supplementary Chemistry?

Hi, am a 12th standard student i have failed in maths subject in 11th and cleared it in next level. Now i failed in chemistry in 12th and i had cleared it in supplementary. Now am i eligible to join in B.Tech of engineering?

18th March 2016, 08:58 PM
sonivsnitin

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech having cleared supplementary Chemistry?

YES,
Definitely you can join B.TECH course after completing 12th but you have to give certain entrance exams .
List of Entrance Exams for B.Tech (Engineering )Course :JEE main,JEE advanced,VITEEE,CET.
If you passed in those entrance exam then you will get admission in well reputed college offering b.tech.
So, don't worry study smart for entrance and i hope you will be passed with good scores.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SMART AND SAFE FUTURE.
18th March 2016, 11:02 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I join B.Tech having cleared supplementary Chemistry?

Yes of course you are eligible to take up the engineering entrance examination as you have completed the 12th in the same concurrent year and not exceeded with 3 years of 11th and 12th class you are eligible

As you have cleared your 12th also in the supplementary examination which is conducted in the same year you are eligible for the Engineering course

There are many entrance examinations which are available to take seat in the engineering disciplines and you need to clear the examination first and according to your ranks you will be allotted the colleges and branches according to it

There are many branches of engineering and some of the most considered top branches of engineering are
  • Computer Science
  • Information Technology
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Marine Engineering
  • Auto mobile Engineering
3rd August 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths & chemistry & passed in my supplementary exam & my cet rank is above one lakh fifty three thousand wat courses am I eligible to join my 2nd pu percentage is 54.833%
4th July 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have faied in math, now I already given the subject by supplementary exam 18, results will be out in the month of August , should I a chance of getting B.Tech, which are the colleges ?
19th April 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed all subjects with less marks and failed in maths II B I'm preparing for supplementary exam if I clear failed subject there is any chance to b tech
22nd June 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have attended EAMCET exam but due non qualifying in intermediate exam just one subject I have not been allotted any rank.after clearance of my subject can I be allowed rank again with same entrance exam
7th August 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2nd puc maths and chemistry.Is it possible to get seat for btech after supplementary exam???
19th October 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BE civil engineering having cleared supplementary physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?