31st May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?

sir...i have got 932 rank wth general out side delhi ...i want to knw tht frm counseeling whch colleges will be alloted to me n tell me top 10 mca colleges affilated to ip univ delhi acc to my rank in cet ....n m able or not to get admission in ip univ delhi ,,,thanx a lot

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  2. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  4. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  5. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  6. Admission in MCA IP university or any other private college affiliated under IP university after scoring 4796 rank?
  7. How to do regular M.Com?
  8. List of top MCA affiliated colleges under Anna University Chennai?
  9. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  10. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  11. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  12. List of top 10 Kolkata University affiliated girls colleges for Physics honors in Kolkata?
  13. Can I do MCA after doing BCA from GICTS college? Best college or university for MCA in India?
  14. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  15. List of top 10 colleges in Jaipur affiliated by Rajasthan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  17. including the newly affiliated college in this web list
  18. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
13th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?

i have got 932 rank in ip cet general outside delhi..can u tell me which colleges are available for me ??
12th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i have got 3320 ranked in uptu mca enterance can you tell me which collages are available for me?
27th May 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 1900 can i get admission in reputed college under ip university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?