27th December 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?

sir
i wanted to ask u the delhi university college names that are running mca regular programme ,as i am not able to find them out .

i also wanted to know either to do mca from i.p or from d.u? which will boost my career at the top?

what is the entrance exam pattern for mca?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  2. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  4. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  5. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  6. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  7. List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?
  8. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course?
  9. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  10. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  11. Delhi University MCA entrance last date? What is the required condition?
  12. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  13. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  14. Good MCA colleges in North India
  15. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  17. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  18. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology?
13th May 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?

Hi,

I have scored 800 rank, outside delhi and general. Could you please help me with the best colleges under IP and which college i'll be able to get.
15th June 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?

Plz tell me which chapter of mathematics included in mca entrance exam of du 2016
Email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?