30th September 2012, 10:09 AM
Dipankar Badhya

Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi

Sir i am Pursuing B.sc(IT) from niit New Delhi my course is affiliated to kuvempu university karnatka.
i want to know that am i eligibal or not to appear in mca test to take admisson for mca in this univercity.
thank yoy.........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  2. Can I do MCA after pursuing BSc IT form NIIT?
  3. List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna
  4. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA in BHU Varanasi being a candidate of B.Sc IT from NIIT without Mathematics?
  6. Am i eligible for Ph.D(M.E) after pursuing MCA from BVUSDE New delhi
  7. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  8. Can I write IAS examination after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT
  9. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  10. I want to do MCA from a Government college -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for MCA after doing software engineering from NIT and B.Com from Delhi University
  12. How is the reputation of NIIT? Is NIIT good for doing BSc IT course?
  13. Books to be referred for Merchant Navy after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT -- [New]
  14. Procedure of correspondence MS from abroad?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed test in IP? I have completed BSc from Delhi University with 58%
  16. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  17. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  18. Am I eligible for executive MBA course from a recognized college? I have done BSc IT from NIIT
26th March 2013, 12:34 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipankar Badhya View Post
Sir i am Pursuing B.sc(IT) from niit New Delhi my course is affiliated to kuvempu university karnatka.
i want to know that am i eligibal or not to appear in mca test to take admisson for mca in this univercity.
thank yoy.........

Hello Dipankar,

well, regarding about the MCA admission the eligibility for most of the colleges is graduation and it also tells some conditions like you should take maths during your 12th standard or either in the graduation also.

Many colleges are giving their own entrance exams, let me tell you about some of the best MCA colleges in India,

VITMEE 2013 - VIT University Vellore Masters Entrance Examination 2013

>>This MCA entrance is for the VIT University, you must have known about it, it one of the best private universities in India.

Some of the eligibitly:-

1. You should be a citizen of India

2.should have graduated with a full time degree from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 60% if you want to go for MCA.

3. You should also have good records in your 10th and 12th exam.

>>You have to write this exam VITMEE and it will be conducted on 08th-09th June, 2013, between 10.00 a.m. to 12 Noon and 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m. on both of the day.

>>It will be a computer based test with 110 questions.

So, if you want to apply you can apply online at https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_a...e2013/home.asp

For more inforamtion about this exam you can log onto http://www.vit.ac.in/

The last date of application is 15th May, 2013.

You can also apply to various colleges like:

Thapar University

SRM University

Birla Institute of Technology

Pune University

Cochin University (CUSAT CAT 2013)

All the best!!
20th November 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi

SIR I HAD COMPLETED BSCIT FROM KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY UNDER NIIT KOLKATA.CAN I ELEGEBLE FOR STATE POLICE S.I

FROM DIPANSU DASH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?