27th January 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

List of top 10 universities for MSc Physics

I am b.sc student. I want to make a scientist so I want to see the list of top 10university for m. sc physics.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 universities for MSc Physics -- [New]
  2. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics?
  3. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  4. Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University
  5. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  6. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  7. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top colleges to do MSc Physics in Kerala?
  9. List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?
  10. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  11. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate course in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics
  12. List of top 10 universities in Tamilnadu for MSc Biotech?
  13. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  14. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate courses in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics?
  15. Which university is the best for MSc in physics? List of the universities in India?
  16. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  17. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
27th January 2014, 08:49 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top 10 universities for MSc Physics

Top M.Sc Physics Colleges in India :-

Dr Hari Singh Gaur University

Bharathisadan University

Bangalore University

Allahabad University

Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture

Karnataka University

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University

Karnataka University

Gauhati University

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University

Karnuya University

Madras University

Institute of Advanced Studies

Manipal University

17th May 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

When Bangalore university conduct entrance exam,then how much fee we have to pay after getting sit?
28th June 2020, 10:11 PM
soumitnanda

HEyy Buddy,
Here are the top colleges which you are searching for:

Presidency College, Kolkata.
St Stephens College, Delhi.
Christ College, Bangalore.
St Xavier's College, Kolkata.
Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai.
Fergusson College, Pune.
St Stephens College, Delhi.
St Xavier's College, Mumbai.

I hope this has helped you in choosing a perfect college.
Thank you BUDDY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?