25th November 2011, 06:40 AM
suresh bashyal

How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?

what are the top university of india?how much it cost for MSC in Physics there?and what about PHD in physics?and what is the hostel fee stucture? is there any scholarships for nepali student?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  3. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  4. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  5. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?
  7. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  8. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  9. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  12. Entrance exam for Astronomy after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  15. Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University
  16. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
7th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?

I want to do MSc physics from india and I am from Nepal.I have passed in first division.What is the chance to be in good University there? how much it cost? what is the scope of Msc physics in India?
11th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?

i am nepali graduate with second division marks from T.U.,i want to take admission in m.sc.physics .can i get in indian university,if,how?what subject we can choose for the study?
11th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MSc physics from india and I am from Nepal.I have passed in first division.What is the chance to be in good University there? how much it cost? what is the scope of Msc physics in India?
24th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to msc phy. from india.which is best university.??
30th January 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to do phd in physics from Delhi IIT and Kanpur IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?