18th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

List of top 5 colleges in Nashik?

i want top five clges in nashik plz give me ans ,,,..please give me the details

2nd July 2015, 04:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 5 colleges in Nashik?

** List of top 5 colleges in Nashik as given below.

--> Dayanand Arya Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Jaripatka

--> Amro Institutes, Surajkund, Gat No. 64/3, Rajur Bahula Near Vilholi, Nashik-Mumbai Highway

--> Gokhale Education Society’s H.P.T. Arts and R.Y.K. Science College, Vidya Nagar

--> Karmaveer Ramraoji Aher Arts Science & Commerce College, Deola

--> B.Y.K. (SINNAR) College of Commerce, Prin. T.A. Kulkarni Vidyanagar

--> K. Wagh Arts Commerce Science and Computer Science College, Nashik Survey No. 240/1 Saraswati Nagar Amrutdham Panchavati

--> M.E.T. Institute of Engieering, Bhujbal Knowledge City, MET League of Colleges Adgaon

--> K.K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education and Research, Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Panchavati

--> S.S.D.J. College of Pharmacy, Neminagar, Chandwad

--> Samajshri Prashantdada Hiray College of Pharmacy, R.G. Sapkal College of Pharmacy, Nasik, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?