23rd July 2019, 03:13 PM
Manzoor Bari

List of universities and colleges offering distance MHA and MPH degree course?

Which are the top 15 colleges in India for Master's in Public Health (MPH) and a Master's of Health Administration (MHA)? Their admission criteria and application procedure? What is the basic difference between these two? Is it same? Which has more job opportunities? I am looking for colleges offering courses via distance mode of education.

30th June 2020, 09:42 PM
soumitnanda

Default Re: List of universities and colleges offering distance MHA and MPH degree course?

The MHA is the perfect choice for those who definitely plan to focus on health care and prefer the more specialized knowledge that it provides. While an MBA provides similar qualifications, it is a broader program that could prove beneficial in a variety of business careers.
These are the top 3 :
1 nnamalai University Rs 57,050
2 MIT School of Distance Education Rs 55,000
3 Suresh Gyan Vihar University Rs 98, 500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?