18th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBA MPH dual degree?

Some Universities are offering MBA MPH dual degree for those who did MBBS or BDS. How this course is relevant now a days and how this will help medical graduates.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
  2. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  3. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  4. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  5. List of universities in USA to pursue MS and MBA dual degree program in the field of Biotechnology?
  6. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  7. How to do MBA after doing B.tech ECE in Hyderabad? Which are the best universities offering MBA in Dual Specialization- HR and marketing and India
  8. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics or Civil if secured 4395 general rank in KIITEE?
  12. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  13. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  14. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  15. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  16. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which colleges can I apply if I want to do MBA MPH?
22nd April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA MPH dual degree?

list of collegs/universities offering dual degree BBA & MBA.
13th March 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have not done my Graduation degree due to some financial crisis but I have been working in the BPO sector for the past 3 years and also have exposure in Accounts and Sales. But now I want to pursue the MBA course to enhance my career prospective.Thus, Can anyone kindly suggest and guide me on whether it is possible to do MBA without Graduation, if yes then which colleges are offering the same.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciative.
31st March 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have not done my Graduation degree due to some financial crisis but I have been working in the BPO sector for the past 3 years and also have exposure in Accounts and Sales. But now I want to pursue the MBA course to enhance my career prospective.Thus, Can anyone kindly suggest and guide me on whether it is possible to do MBA without Graduation, if yes then which colleges are offering the same.
4th April 2017, 01:39 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of universities offering MBA MPH dual degree?

The list of top five universities which offering MBA MPH dual degree are listed below:
1. Benedictine university
2. capella university
3. University of southern california
4. University of Arizona
5. University of Nevada.
31st August 2022, 04:01 AM
Mythreyi1990

List of Universities:
1.University of Arizona
2.University of southern California
3.University of Nevada
4.University of Capella
5.University of Benedictine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?