9th February 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

List of universities/colleges offering Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) via distance mode

Are there any colleges in India which offer Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) via correspondence for doctors? Please, list me the names of all such universities/colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
  2. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  3. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  4. List of universities/colleges offering Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) via distance mode -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  6. Previous few years sample papers for Master of Public Health (MPH) entrance exam
  7. What are the universities offering Master in Public Health?
  8. Previous few years question papers with answers for MPH (Master of Public Health) entrance exam
  9. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  10. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  11. How can I apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam? Is it a multiple choice exam?
  12. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  13. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
  15. MPH(Epidemiology and Bio-stats) entrance exam past papers?
  16. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
  18. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
10th March 2018, 02:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities/colleges offering Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) via distance mode

Sorry, there is no college in India which offer MPH(Master of Public Health) course via distance mode. There are some colleges offering MPH course to regular candidates. Such of those are listed below.
>>BITS, Pilani
>>Annamalai University
>>Manipal University
>>Government Medical college and Hospital, Nagpur
>>Sardar Patel University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?