27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?

List of the Recognized University/Colleges offering Distance Learning Course for Masters in Public Health (MPH) in Rajisthan (India) specially Udaipur & Jodhpur? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  3. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  4. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  5. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  6. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  7. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  8. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  9. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  10. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  11. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  12. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  13. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  14. Scope of Masters in Public Health from SRM University?
  15. How to do masters in Public Health?
  16. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  18. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
27th February 2016, 01:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?

List of universities providing master in Public Health Course in correspondence mode:-

University of Delhi- New Delhi, Delhi
A-D Patel institute of Tecnology
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur
Sardar Patel University- Vidyanagar, Gujarat
Rajasthan state Institute of public administration.
27th February 2016, 02:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?

List of colleges offering Masters in public health course in correspondence mode:

University of Delhi

A D Patel Institute of Technology

Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Government Medical College and Hospital Nagpur

Sardar Patel University Vidyanagar, Gujarat

Rajasthan state Institute of Public Administration
5th May 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue with masters in public health through an online course.
I have completed my Masters in Public Health Dentistry and am working as an Assistant Professional in a University in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?