12th December 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam? Is it a multiple choice exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam so I want to know how can I apply for Master of Public Health exam? I also want to know that is it a multiple choice exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous few years sample papers for Master of Public Health (MPH) entrance exam
  2. Previous few years question papers with answers for MPH (Master of Public Health) entrance exam
  3. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  4. MPH(Epidemiology and Bio-stats) entrance exam past papers?
  5. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  6. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  7. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  8. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
  9. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  10. Which subject should I opt after completing BDS and MPH?
  11. How can I register myself for MPH in India after completing masters from Western Kentucky university in Public health?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?
  13. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  14. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses available abroad for a BDS graduate from India? -- [New]
  16. Is it good to do MPH or M.Sc course in Canada?
  17. List of jobs available for M.sc botany candidates?
  18. What are the universities offering Master in Public Health?
2nd June 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam? Is it a multiple choice exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to apply for Master of Public Health (MPH) exam so I want to know how can I apply for Master of Public Health exam? I also want to know that is it a multiple choice exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any Health Science (MBBS/BDS) discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the Master of Public Health (MPH) course. You can apply online for taking admission to the course in some colleges and in other colleges you have to apply offline. Admission to the MPH course is done on the basis of an entrance examination in some institutions. Entrance examinations are generally two hours duration and questions are objective type pattern. Master of Public Health (MPH) course is available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?