14th February 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?

i did b tech 4year mechanical and want to to do m tech in germany any relevent universties tell me r mail [email protected] also the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  9. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  10. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship? -- [New]
  17. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  18. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
10th August 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?

Could neone guide me on what courses cn b pursued aftr doin b.tech in biotechnology in germany??
7th February 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?

Hello, I m a student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year, would like to study (M.Tech) in Germany after completing my B.Tech,I would like to know, Is Germany offering free studies for me, if i secured 65% of marks. If so, then intimate me the procedure of applying and its requirements at my email address E-Mail: [email protected]
20th February 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hii,
i m studying in BE in IT 3rd year.
i want to study in germany for m.tech...
so how much results i need to get in last year for applying scholarship...
please inform me at [email protected]
10th April 2013, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to do my M.tech in Germany ..so juzz kindly reply me ...which test should i take is it TOEFL , GRE or IELTS ..
please provide me an answer at [email protected]
25th May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do m tech in automobile from germany.
So please tell me the percentage eligibilty in b.e....kindly rply in email...
[email protected]
25th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do m tech in automobile from germany.
So please tell me the percentage eligibilty in b.e....kindly rply in email...
[email protected]
27th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to persue M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Power System at Germany/Sweden/Finland.Please tell me the elegibility criterion ,university list,Job oppotunity at germany after completion of Master Degree.What will be the approximate expenditure for study at above mention countries.
17th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my m.tech (mechanical engg.).... so please help me positively which exam will i give ?? and another related information on ([email protected])
24th September 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm a final year mechanical student and i wanted to M.tech from Germany. kindy tell me the procedure and it's compulsory to give GRE? Thank you.
Email: [email protected]
10th October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to persue M.Tech/M.E. in
Electrical Power System at Germany/
Sweden/Finland.Please tell me the
elegibility criterion ,university
list,Job oppotunity at germany after
completion of Master Degree.What
will be the approximate expenditure
for study at above mention
countries.
mail at [email protected]
2nd December 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Iam a 2nd yr student in civil engineering.I am an Indian and iwish to do my mtech in top university of germany.what are the procedures for this and what eligibility do I want .please reply to sherinjames82 @gmail.com
2nd December 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Iam a 2nd yr student in civil engineering.I am an Indian and iwish to do my mtech in top university of germany.what are the procedures for this and what eligibility do I want .please reply to sherinjames82 @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?