2nd March 2012, 08:39 AM
Chandra mouli. Gutti

In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

I am studing btech 2nd year in mechanical engineering. I would like 2 do masters. So what r the exams that i have 2 face 2 get a seat in germany university ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  5. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  8. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  10. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  14. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  17. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  18. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
15th February 2013, 05:38 PM
usct

Default Re: In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Dear Charndra,

For studying in Germany for any Technical related Masters program, you need to appear for the following exams.

1. GRE (Total 340 , 290-310 is a good score)
2. IELTS (Scale of 0-9 ,Good score - 7.5-8.0)

Regards,
Rajesh - USCT
19th July 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

I am stdying B.E 3rd year after completion of my U.G programme I want to do my higher studies in Germany so for that which exams i should have t appear to do my higher studies in germany
29th July 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing B.E in final year so I would like u to say me which country is better for doing MS and y That country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?