14th August 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode

plz provide me list universities offered M.phil in Public Administration trough distance mode

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  3. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  7. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  8. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  11. List of universities offering B.Ed from distance mode
  12. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  13. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft -- [New]
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  16. List of the universities offering M.Phil course with specialization in life science through distance mode in India?
  17. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
17th June 2015, 04:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode

** List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode

= Alagappa University

= Andhra University

= Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

= Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

= H.P. University

= Kakatiya University

= Karnataka State Open University

= Kurukshetra University

= Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

= Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

= The English And Foreign Languages University

= Tamil Nadu Open University

= University of Madras
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?