20th July 2014, 11:58 PM
pabitraart

How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft

I am a teacher in art and craft but I want to do Phd or Mphil in drawing in distance mode.Kindly give me a list of UGC approved universities .

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  2. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  3. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  8. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  9. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode
  10. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  11. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?
  14. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  15. MSc electronics in distance mode in Hyderabad? Which universities are affiliated by UGC
  16. List of UGC recognized universities which provide B.Ed in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?