9th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?

I am a B.Com. Graduate. I want to join in Homeopathy course under distance mode.
Please let me know the recognised universities that are offering the course.

S.Dhananjaya Rao

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  2. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate? -- [New]
  3. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  4. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  5. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  7. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  8. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed after completing Bsc IT?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  11. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  14. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  15. List of universities offering B.Ed from distance mode
  16. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  17. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
27th June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?

I am a Nigerian, I want to know the universities offering degree in homeopathy
30th August 2012, 01:16 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com. Graduate. I want to join in Homeopathy course under distance mode.
Please let me know the recognised universities that are offering the course.

S.Dhananjaya Rao
hello dear friend,

>> There are Few universities which provide Distance learning Homeopathic course.

>> As my Opinion you should do Regular Homeopathic course.

Universities are:::
  • ANUCDE(Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre For Distance Education)
  • IGNOU - The Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • MIT Pune

All the best.
22nd November 2012, 09:08 PM
Viraj0013

dear friend,

~ There are Few universities provide A Distance learning Homeopathic course.

~As my Opinion you should do Regular Homeopathic course.

and they Universities are following as:

ANUCDE(Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre For Distance Education)
Sikkim Manipal University
MIT Pune
IGNOU - The Indira Gandhi National Open University
19th March 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

when md homoeopathic entrahce exam for 2013 in thewbuhs comes ?
26th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what would be fee for distance learning in homeopathy
3rd June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate and recently retired from bank service. I am interested in Homeopahty and have studied some books and got basic knoweldge. Please suggest a correspondence course in Homeopathy which is recognised and will enable me to start the new carrier as a Medical Practioner.

With regards
prasad
17th July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 591 . will I get a chance to study in a government college at Kolkata/w.b?
25th February 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

l am a bhms degree holder. I need to know which colleges offer pg courses in distant mode
lavanya
4th December 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in maths doing govt. job in the state of Bihar .I want to do a correspondence course in homoeopathy.Please suggest me.
4th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in maths doing govt. job in the state of Bihar .I want to do a correspondence course in homoeopathy.Please suggest me.
13th March 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to join BHMS college ?? Trl me the list of BHMS college in tamilnadu !!
22nd September 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com but I am doing practice in homeopathy from last 20 years, how can I get BHMS or Diploma course in Homeopathy
25th November 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges in London or central Europe provide MD homoeopathy which would be recognised in India ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?