11th June 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?

is there any university in germany which teahes mbbs and what is the total expens
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  4. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  5. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  6. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  7. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  8. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  12. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  15. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  17. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  18. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
8th March 2012, 08:30 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?

LIst of colleges in germany for MBBS

Aachen University of Applied Sciences
Academy College Bad Homburg
Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences Berlin
8th June 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?

colleges offering mbbs in duisberg or nearby cities alongwith the procedure of getting admission?
23rd June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

admission gujarat ma joy 6c
22nd August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to admission into mbbs in germany best univesity?
22nd August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to admission into mbbs in germany best univesity?
30th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MASTER OF PHARMACY IN QUALITY ASSURANCE IN INDIA.
My question is whether iam eligible to do MBBS course in germany with MASTER OF PHARMACY QUALIFICATION.

Thank u
D.Narayana murthy
13th January 2013, 06:58 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany

1.Aachen University of Applied Sciences

2.Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences Berlin

3.Academy College Bad Homburg

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st February 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a pakistani student i got 62%marks in fsc i want to m.b.b.s in germani it is possible?
19th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir tell abt the universities which offer mbbs in english in germany
28th July 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir Plz tell me how much marks required in fsc to get addmision in mbbs in germany.afzal
11th November 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

whats the procedre of getting admmission for mbbs in an english university in germany,the criteria,the cost,the dration? thanks. email me habumla"yahoo.co.k
2nd September 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Any private coaching century giving coaching for t m s preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?