26th September 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?

how much want to spent to complete ms in germany universities
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  2. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  3. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  6. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  7. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  8. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  9. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  10. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  11. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  13. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  14. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  15. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  16. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Details about Ph.D course, duration, course of study and total expense?
  18. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad? -- [New]
2nd May 2016, 12:17 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?

As we all know that the living standard of German people is very high, also the fee structure of German University is quite expensive than other nation. It is right said that the University fee vary from University to University. You can see some basic fee details about the Fee-structure of MS-Course of German Universities.

1- Tuition fees (2 years) : Rs. 47,43,792 INR
2- Living expenses (2 years) : Rs. 13,34,400 INR
3- Other expenses(2 years) : 5,56,000

So total it will cost near about Rs. 66,34,192 and for a middle class of people this course will be very expensive and hence please rethink before going for this particular course.
USA will also be one good option for you to continue this course because the Fee structure of USA University is in between 25 Lakh to 46 Lakh, and hence you can save at-least 20 lakh.

Some of top University in USA for MS-course are as below:

1- Michigan Technological University
2- Stanford University
3- Harvard University
4- Columbia University
5- Arizon State University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?