6th January 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?

Can u please give me a list of universities offering MS in dairy technology in Germany? and i wanna know the scope of the same...

Also i would like to know the government universities in Germany and courses offered by them..?

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  3. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  4. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  7. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  9. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  11. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  16. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  17. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
9th January 2015, 01:40 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?

The Dairy technology course is a very lucrative career indeed. Doing Masters in this program is a good choice. Masters in dairy science course is offered in India also. You can check the Universities of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI, Karnal) & National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). Allahabad university also offers dairy technology masters program a good one.

Coming to Foreign Universities offering Masters degree course in Dairy technology you can check the following:-

Dalhousie University, Faculty of Dairy Technology -------->> www.dal.ca/Academics

McGill University, Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry ----->> https://mcgill.ca/foodscience

University of British Columbia, Faculty of Land and Food Systems----->> www.landfood.ubc.ca

University of Guelph, Ontario Agricultural College----->> https://www.uoguelph.ca/oac/oac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?