2nd February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?

dear sir i have already graduate i biological science but iam very much interested in chemistry as a additional subject at graduation level because it help me in job so i am any university in pakistan that can let me to sit in exam at graduation level i can take tution as a private student and even practicals of graduation level of chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?
  2. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  4. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  5. How to do chemistry as additional subject after passing BSc from MDU Rohtak
  6. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  7. How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate? -- [New]
  8. List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry?
  9. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  10. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  15. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  16. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
13th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?

Is there any university in pakistan that give mse chemistry through distance learnig?
29th October 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?

list of b.a subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?