4th March 2012, 08:03 PM
shaikafroz66

List of the upcoming entrance exam for M.Tech admission in good universities?

sir i was really bad in my gate exam, can u pls help me and tell the upcoming exams for m.tech in good universities

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  3. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  4. Upcoming entrance exams in 2015 for admission in M.Sc(Maths)?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  8. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  9. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Science for a candidate who have achieved Grade-C in 12th standard?
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  13. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  14. Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?
  15. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  18. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
7th November 2012, 07:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of the upcoming entrance exam for M.Tech admission in good universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikafroz66 View Post
sir i was really bad in my gate exam, can u pls help me and tell the upcoming exams for m.tech in good universities

GATE 2013 EXAM SCHEDULE:

GATE 2013 Online Examination for Papers: CE, is on Sunday 20th January 2013 (09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs)
GATE 2013 Online Examination for Papers: CH, is on Sunday 20th January 2013 (14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)
GATE 2013 Offline Examination for Papers : CS & ME, is on Sunday 10th February 2013 (09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs)
GATE 2013 Offline Examination for Papers: EC, EE and IN, is on Sunday 10th February 2013
(14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)
11th February 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the upcoming entrance exam for M.Tech admission in good universities?

sir my gate exam was not good as i expected. can u plz list me out other entrance exams for m.tech cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?