20th December 2010, 04:29 PM
atish_myluv

Lost my CSIR-NET Hall Ticket : Is the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam?

sir i lost my hall ticket after my exam.... if i clear the exam whether that hall ticket is needed... if so what shall i do now

26th December 2010, 08:36 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Lost my CSIR-NET Hall Ticket : Is the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam?

i dnt think so it is required but to be on safer side its better that you contact CSIR authorities
27th December 2010, 03:21 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Lost my CSIR-NET Hall Ticket : Is the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam?

Dear ,
No. the hall ticket is not required after the exam.
But you must contact to the CSIR officials because they will provide the suggestion .

BEST OF LUCK.........
27th December 2010, 04:30 PM
khan_taskeen

Default Re: Lost my CSIR-NET Hall Ticket : Is the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam?

Hi..

If you clear your exam then you don't need your hall ticket..
But if you don't clear it then your hall ticket is the proof of you having answered that exam..

to download your hall ticket again, just go to their homepage and log in with the id and password that they have provided you with and the you can download and/or print your hall ticket.
27th December 2010, 04:32 PM
khan_taskeen

Hi..

But if you don't clear it then your hall ticket is the proof of you having answered that exam..

to download your hall ticket again, just go to their homepage (http://setexam.unipune.ac.in) and log in with the id and password that they have provided you with and the you can download and/or print your hall ticket.

See You.
21st January 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my csirnet hall ticket number .my application number is 656227 .how can i know my result please help me
22nd January 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my hall ticket of last net exam, and i am not remembering number.. then how to check my result? please suggest
2nd February 2011, 04:56 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam
to download your hall ticket again, just go to their homepage (http://setexam.unipune.ac.in) and log in with the id and password that they have provided you with and the you can download and/or print your hall ticket.

good luck
7th February 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I misplaced my admitcard of csir life science dec 2010.What can i do to know my roll no. My application form No.is 607881
or how to search on provided link it%u2019s not showing %u2018application status%u2019
Can you please help me.
Thanking you.
13th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i dint get my hallticket for ugccsir.net
how 2 download from net
15th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have not received hall ticket of csir2011. how i should get. i lost bank challan also
16th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default sir,is it possible to know about our application status by using the hall ticket number.

sir,i have received my csir 2011-hall ticket.but it is far from me to take that.i want to download my hall ticket by using my application number,but i dont know the application number.my hall ticket number is 341379.please send me the information to the mail [email protected]
30th November 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i hav lost all the relevent documents reg the exam but i have cleareed the exam in dec 2004.any chance will i get my hall ticket no?
17th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i did not recived csir hallticket how to download from net.
19th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my application form no of csir december net 2012 so how do i download my admit card as i have not received yet
19th December 2012, 11:17 PM
vetdoc.01

Post Re: Lost my CSIR-NET Hall Ticket : Is the Hall Ticket required after clearing the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atish_myluv View Post
sir i lost my hall ticket after my exam.... if i clear the exam whether that hall ticket is needed... if so what shall i do now
No! The hall ticket is not required if you qualify the exam but how will you know whether you qualified or not, unless you know your roll no.?? but specifically the piece of paper is not required. still if you want you can contact the CSIR authorities and get a duplicate hall ticket. else you can also download it from the website again.

THANKS!
24th November 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my registration ID of SCIR , i dont have it anymore. how do i download my hall ticket for CSIR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?