18th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is lovely professional university a good option to do MBA in Banking and Finance from distance

is lovely profesrional university a good option to do mba in banking and finance from distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any value of pursuing MBA distance from lovel professional university?
  2. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
  3. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  4. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee? -- [New]
  5. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  6. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  7. Whether Delhi Institute of Management Studies offers distance B.A. from Lovely Professional University? When the admission will be started?
  8. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  9. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  10. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  11. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  12. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  14. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  15. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best course after completing M.Com?
  17. How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?
  18. What are the job opportunities for MBA finance, LLB, LLM students?
15th August 2016, 11:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is lovely professional university a good option to do MBA in Banking and Finance from distance

Degrees like Master of Technology or Master of Business Administration should not be done in distance mode because you will not be able to get what is delivered in regular class room courses. If you want to learn something in MBA course then you must pursue this course in regular mode.

If you just want a degree of MBA then you can do MBA in correspondence mode. Lovely Professional University is widely famous for its distance MBA course and its support to students who want to pursue this course from it. You can get admission if your final decision is to do distance MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?