24th July 2011, 03:00 PM
abhishek2011rocket

Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?

i option mechanical engineering in lovely univ jalandhar!can i get good job after b.tech????
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  3. How is job placement for Mechanical Engineers in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  7. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  9. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  11. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  12. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  13. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  14. Difference between MCA and MSc(IT)? Why companies give more exposure to MCA?
  15. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 60% marks in intermediate
  17. Top 10 engineering colleges for lateral entry admissions after Diploma
  18. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
11th July 2012, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?

Yes, you can get a good job after B.Tech mechanical. There are technical jobs which you can apply in MNCs. Also government sector offers vast job options in some of the prominent government sectors. Some of the departments where in you can try your luck for jobs are defense services, Indian railways, civil services, police services etc. Public sector companies like BHEL, BEL, SAIL, and NTPC etc offer suitable job posts for B.Tech graduates. You can apply for jobs in banks as well. To get selection for any of the above mentioned jobs, you have to appear for written examination.
25th September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?

how civils (ias)
is gng to help for mech student
11th June 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

can I get good job after completing btech mechanical in lpu and there is campus placements for mechanical in lpu
21st December 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How is the life of an b.tech lateral entry mechanical engineering student in LPU and what type of placement your offering to them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?