2nd June 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Pharmacy, which to choose after completing B.Pharmacy?

I have completed my B.Pharmacy and I want to take admission in M.Sc Chemistry. Can I get admission for pursuing Masters in Chemistry? Or, should I choose M.Pharmacy? Which is more preferable for me regarding job opportunities?

4th June 2018, 07:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Pharmacy, which to choose after completing B.Pharmacy?

As per my suggestion you should go for Master of Pharmacy course after completing B.Pharmacy course.M.Pharma. or Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate Academic Degree and the duration of this course is two years.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA FOR YOU

=> Chemist Shops

=> Research Agencies

=> Hospitals

=> Drug Control Administration

=> Pharmaceutical Firms

=> Educational Institutes

BEST JOBS TYPE FOR YOU

=> Medical Transcriptionist

=> Data Manager

=> Researcher

=> Customs Officer

=> Teacher & Lecturer

=> Drug Inspector
4th June 2018, 02:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Pharmacy, which to choose after completing B.Pharmacy?

After completing B Pharmacy course, the best choice for you is to choose M Pharmacy rather than opting for MSc in Chemistry.
After completing your M Pharmacy you would have more chances of getting job in private as well as in government sector because you will have skills and you will be a Master in Pharmacy.
4th June 2018, 06:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Obviously after completing ki or Bachelor of Pharmacy you you should go for opting Master of Pharmacy course because in this way you will get more experienced with the practicals of Pharmacy course and you will have greater opportunities of jobs in Government as well as in private sector.
Sure a master degree will give you an added advantage. On completion of course you can join a Pharmacy in any hospital or private and also you can consider options like joining pharmaceutical companies.
5th June 2018, 05:20 PM
iamssuhana

Go for M. Pharma. You can choose any one from: M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)

M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)

M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy)

M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)

Each course has wide scope.. Every course has its own importance and need. You ‘ll find many opportunities.

I have enlisted a few very good colleges below for doing specializations and research. IIT- VARANASI, JMI, NEW DELHI, LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY , JALANDHAR, BIT , RANCHI, BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY , MUMBAI, GOA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, PANJI, INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY , MUMBAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?