17th March 2016, 01:35 PM
drveddesai

Is M.Sc (Tech) and M.Tech equivalent?

I did my B.Sc ( 3 year) and M.Sc (Tech) ( 3 years ) both together 6 years
B.E. or B.(Tech) ( 4 years ) and M.E or M.(Tech) (2 years ) both together 6 years. Above mentioned degrees are purely related to science and technology.

Is M.Sc (Tech) and M. (Tech) equivalent?

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  2. What is the meaning of "Equivalent BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech" degree? Does it refer to MCA, MSc, MS etc?
  3. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  4. Whether M.Des is equivalent to M.Tech?
  5. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech?
  6. What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?
  7. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  8. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job? -- [New]
  10. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry?
  12. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  13. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry? Which branch of M.Tech is offered for MSc Holder?
  14. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  15. Is MSc IT equivalent to B.E/B.Tech IT? Can I take admission in M.Tech IT from MSc IT?
  16. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  17. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  18. Can a person do M.Tech after BSc? Do I have to do MSc to join M.Tech?
27th June 2016, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Is M.Sc (Tech) and M.Tech equivalent?

[QUOTE=drveddesai;5523907]I did my B.Sc ( 3 year) and M.Sc (Tech) ( 3 years ) both together 6 years
B.E. or B.(Tech) ( 4 years ) and M.E or M.(Tech) (2 years ) both together 6 years. Above mentioned degrees are purely related to science and technology.

Is M.Sc (Tech) and M. (Tech) equivalent?

reply to [email protected] and [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?