26th August 2010, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?

i am studying M.Sc electronics and comm. tech. There a new rule by AICTE , that msc mtech cant aplly for teaching purpose. By it, many institution and department have removed recruitment for this course.
So what to do further

26th August 2010, 02:25 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?

hello friend

definately MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs.

if they want to teach in the private college then through interview they can chance as a teacher.

otherwise to do jobs in govt college they have to appear in the upsc exam.

through upsc exam they will be allow to be lecturer in a college.

all the best............
26th August 2010, 03:28 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Default Re: MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?

dear friend,

you can apply in private colleges for teaching purpose...there are many private colleges those are taking Msc, Mtech students for teaching purpose..

so,just try to get information about that..

otherwise you first complete your master degree then go for job...

after completion of your master degree you can apply for teaching purpose.

all the best..
26th August 2010, 03:32 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can go for phd from reputed institutes like iit,i think then you will be recruited as an faculty.
also you can try for jobs in companies like infosys or tcs
all the best
26th August 2010, 08:25 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?

dear friend
according to my view any m.sc&m.tech student can join in teaching profession.
good luck.
30th April 2011, 07:56 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying M.Sc electronics and comm. tech. There a new rule by AICTE , that msc mtech cant aplly for teaching purpose. By it, many institution and department have removed recruitment for this course.
So what to do further
That means that only they are not eligible for Govt jobs

but there are various institutes who encourages students from the field of M.SC and M.techs

also

like you can join in many institutes and

also do teaching in some of the coaching centers and some private engineering colleges too

The profession what you are interested in is really a wonderful one so if you really have the passion to teach

then definitely you can succeed in it

Regards

~aditya~
29th June 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I have complet my M.SC B.ed(maths) NEXT WHAT IS BEST CAREER FOR ME TEACHING OR M.TECH OR M.ED
6th December 2011, 04:47 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So what to do further
Dear,

You can definitely go for teaching post.actually there is a heavy demand in engineering colleges of the academic staff with M.Tech degree.

so,you can definitely apply their.

keep watch on job vacancy of different colleges , I am sure that you will definitely find one.

good luck
31st January 2012, 12:50 PM
despire007

you can apply in private colleges for teaching purpose...there are many private colleges those are taking Msc, Mtech students for teaching purpose..

so,just try to get information about that..

otherwise you first complete your master degree then go for job...

after completion of your master degree you can apply for teaching purpose.
22nd May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

in which group is eligible for msc electronics in mtech
22nd May 2012, 11:09 AM
p.suman

for which mtech does a msc electronic student is eligible?
15th March 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir I am working in reputed steel compny. But I want to do m.tech in mechanical engineeting related streem.is there any colege which are providing m.tech and also teaching job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?