12th March 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university?

Sir I am BSc student, I want to know about MSc Zoology entrance syllabus 2016 of utkal University and revenshaw University ... Please sir ll you tell me about that????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  2. How can I get Zoology entrance question papers of Revenshaw University?
  3. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?
  5. Where to get the Zoology syllabus for prepare for M.Sc entrance exam?
  6. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  7. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  9. What is the syllabus for entrance exam in Physics Hons for MSc in Utkal University?
  10. Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University?
  12. How to get PG entrance admit card in Zoology of Utkal university
  13. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  14. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus of Pune University entrance for MSc in Zoology
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  17. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) entrance exam in Utkal University?
  18. What is the admission process to take admission in MSc Zoology in Utkal University?
4th April 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university?

What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
9th April 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university?

Sir, I want to know about the syllabus of pg entrance examination of zoology to be held on may 9 2017
21st April 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know the syllabus of pg entrance 2017 in zoology and history department
22nd April 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I want to do M.Sc in zoology but i am a B.Sc (pass)biology student. Can I eligible for apply pg entrance in utkal university?
21st July 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir give me pg zoology syllabus of utkal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?