18th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process to take admission in MSc Zoology in Utkal University?

what is the admission process to take admission in Msc zoology in utkal university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  2. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  3. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  4. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  5. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  7. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  8. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  9. What is the admission process for M.A Mathematics Utkal University
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  11. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Can I take admission in CU for MSc Zoology?
  14. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  15. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  16. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  17. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
7th December 2018, 06:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission process to take admission in MSc Zoology in Utkal University?

Utkal University is the UGC recognized and AICTE approved university. You can apply for admission to M.Sc (Zoology) course to Utkal University. Admission will be offered on the basis of merit which will be prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying examination and entrance.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with zoology as one of the subject with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam conducted by Utkal University.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Go to registration page and click on "Register".
- Register yourself using valid Email and Mobile Number.
- Login and Make a payment of application fees.
- You will get Login ID and Password on your registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Fill the application form and submit online.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Preview your application and click on "Final Submit".
- Download application and send it with required documents to "The Registrar, Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751 004".

Tentative Dates of Admission
- Starts Online Application : April, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : May, 2019
- Entrance Test : May, 2019
- Result Announcement : July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?