17th April 2011, 02:31 PM
Baskii10

M.Tech in India through Distance education?

I want to do M.Tech. Actually i am working in Maldives. I can come and write the exam only. Is it possible to study M.Tech in India. What are the universities providing distance education?. Please suggest me how can i proceed.

25th April 2011, 11:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech in India through Distance education?

Here in India a couple of universities offer M. Tech in Distance mode. The program enables the working professional to have their Masters degree without attending the regular classes. The basic eligibility is the students have their BE/B. Tech from the recognized university. They should also have the Cutoff percentile as described by the Unniversity. University of Burdwan, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, C.V Raman University etc. are some university in the field. The course is available in the areas of civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science, electronics and communication engineering etc.
28th May 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing b.tech. i want to do m.tech.please give me a list of examination conducting for m.tech or give me website where i can find it.
16th June 2011, 11:54 PM
sachin6

Ya you can apply mtech through distance education.
12th August 2011, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baskii10 View Post
I want to do M.Tech. Actually i am working in Maldives. I can come and write the exam only. Is it possible to study M.Tech in India. What are the universities providing distance education?. Please suggest me how can i proceed.
dear friend,

M-TECH distance universities are:-

1.Andhra University Distance Education ,Visakhapatnam.
2.IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University
3.Minipal University: MS Distance Education
4.Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra
5.Nagarjuna University
6.Thapar University Distance Education,Patiala.

thanks
27th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get btect degree in any ditance education as i complted MCA.
14th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, can u give a list of universities which providing distance education in M.tech computer science or IT
7th January 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir, i completed b.tech in civil engineering. i want to do m.tech in structures by distance education basis. can you please tell me the details about list of universities and process details.
7th January 2013, 05:35 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Arrow Re: M.Tech in India through Distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baskii10 View Post
yes
refer

http://mtechindia.com/distance-education/

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University:

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University was established in the year 1991 and the university is approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi for conducting different courses through distance education. M. Tech is one of the courses offered by this university through distance education. For more information visit the website www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com/

University Of Burdwan:

University of Burdwan is situated in West Bengal and this university also offers M. Tech through distance education program. For more information visit of official website of the university http://www.buruniv.ac.in/

The SIT Academy:

Saraswati Institute of Technology, Uttar Pradesh also offers M. Tech in information technology through distance learning program. The duration of the course is two years with two semesters for each year. The institute charges a fee of around Rs.10800 per semester. For more information visit http://siteducation.org/

C. V. Raman University:

C.V. Raman University, Chhattisgarh offers the two year M. Tech post graduation course through distance education. For more information visit the official website http://www.cvru.ac.in.
29th August 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b tech and now i need to do m tech. Now iamin dubai.what are the procedures for doing it ?i can come andwrite examsonly and cannot attend class.pls tell me the centres for writing examsand the university to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?