5th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?

Can i do graduation if i am in merchant navy..nd how i'll give exams i f i am.on the ship?

7th May 2014, 11:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?

Yes, of course you can do graduation if you are in merchant navy on Ship. There are many universities in India which provides facility to the students to do their education through the distance courses. And if you want to do graduation then you should apply for the university which provide distance education or correspondence courses.

These courses are especially for the working people who want to do their studies with their job. And there are many courses in graduation for which you can apply.
And here are some best universities which provide distance education in India.
Symbiosis University, Pune
Sikkim Manipal University
Amity
IGNOU
ICEDOL

And there are also many other universities in India but these are best universities and these are known for the distance education. So, you can apply for these universities for distance education.

You just take your admission there and pay fees after that your study material is send to you from university and after that you can give your exams online and you will get your result instantly.

So, i think it is best for you. As you are on ship then you should take your education through distance education and you can do your studies with your job.
After graduation you can also apply for the masters. And masters also you can do through the distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?