29th September 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

MA Sociology of Vinayak Mission University is valid for government jobs?

Sir, I am Parvinder kaur from Punjab and i put a question is my MA in sociology of Vinayka Mission university is valid for doing the government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. MA Sociology of Vinayak Mission University is valid for government jobs?
  2. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  3. Would the BA degree from Vinayak Mission University, Salem be considered for government jobs in India?
  4. Is post graduation valid in distance mode from Vinayak mission university ?
  5. Is degree of Vinayak Mission University valid all over the world? Can I pursue foreign studies after having degree from here?
  6. Master degree from Vinayak Mission University is valid for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  7. Vinayak Mission University graduation course from correspondence is recognized by Government?
  8. List of candidates for M.Sc physics admission in Vinayak Mission University? -- [New]
  9. How to do BILSC course from Vinayak Mission University?
  10. B.Sc Maths from Vinayak Mission University is valid for doing MA from IGNOU?
  11. Is Vinayak Mission college for correspondence recognized for Government services?
  12. Does Post Graduation from Vinayaka Mission valid for Government Jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Sc from Vinayak Mission University?
  14. Is Vinayak Mission University recognized by UGC?
  15. Is my B.A degree from Vinayaka Mission University valid for government jobs? Can I seek admission in PG from Jammu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after doing PG from Vinayak Mission University
  17. Is Vinayak Mission University student eligible for NET exam
  18. Can I apply for Government jobs with MBBS certificate of Vinayaka Mission?
29th September 2016, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA Sociology of Vinayak Mission University is valid for government jobs?

Yes, the M.A Sociology degree obtained from Vinayaka Mission University is valid to apply for government job, The Vinayaka Mission University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC, Distance Education Council (DEC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). As this is a recognised university, your M.A Sociology degree obtained from this university is valid to apply for government jobs.
30th September 2016, 12:05 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA Sociology of Vinayak Mission University is valid for government jobs?

Yes, it is valid to get government jobs. Vinayak Mission University Salem Tamil Nadu is a recognised university under section 3 of UCG Act 1956.

The university offers the courses in the undergraduate, postgraduate etc. so your degree is valid to get the job.

Candidates after qualifying in respective entrance examination are eligible for recruitment in job.
30th September 2016, 12:30 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Vinayaka Mission university is one of the recognised university and the degree from the university is valid to appear for entrance examination or to get the government jobs.

So, if you want to get job in government sector you just need to appear and qualify in respective entrance examination.
30th September 2016, 10:04 PM
Madison.

Yes the courses offered by the Vinayak Mission universityis recognized by the UGC. The degree offered by the Vinayak Mission university is valid for government jobs.

The educational eligibility for government jobs is-

The candidates should have a graduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline. The university courses for non-technical courses should be recognized by the UGC(University Grant Commission) and the technical course should be recognized by AICTE.

Vinayak Mission University is established in 1981 and is affiliated under the UGC, Distance Education Council and also AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?