15th March 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid?

Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid?
send me necessary details on m mail id

15th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid?

Is Manav Bharti University is vaild with UGC or not?.
9th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid?

sir i will doing the migration manav bharti university to ptu college . Kya migration ho jayegi pls give me ans. Sir.Yes or Not maine ptu ke college me pta kiya to unhone kaha ho jayegi pls sir ji you are give the answer
3rd September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

M.A degree from MBU are granted by west Bangal Goveronment ? please answer me.
20th February 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses run by manav bharti university in distance learning mode? Are B.A. and B.B.A. also offered in distance learning mode? Who is the contact person in Delhi/New Delhi? And what are his/her phone numbers? dinesh. Please reply to [email protected] or on mobile no. 09555826510. Thanks and regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?