7th June 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to attempt mht-cet fo getting admission in pharmacy courses?

I have not given cet exam and passed hse board. Can i get pharmacy courses admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  2. Am I eligible to get through MHT CET for Pharmacy course after scoring 45 percentage marks in 12th PCM?
  3. Is it mandatory to pass MHT CET to get admission in BDS course?
  4. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  5. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  6. Clearing MH-CET for admission at B.Pharmacy in the same year is mandatory?
  7. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the last date for the form submission of MHT-CET undergraduate courses?
  9. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  10. Can I get admission in pharmacy college based on MHT CET entrance exam
  11. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  12. Can a Kendriya Vidyalaya student appear in MHTCET?
  13. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  14. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  15. Can I get admission in BDS or B.Pharmacy after scoring 98 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  17. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  18. date of pg entrace test ayuerveda 2010?
8th June 2017, 10:15 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Is it mandatory to attempt mht-cet fo getting admission in pharmacy courses?

Yes it is compulsory to attempt and qualify MH-CET exam to get admission in pharmacy course.

MH-CET stands for maharastra common entrance test. It is conducted every year in Maharastra for giving the candidates admission in B.Tech, B.pharm courses.

The eligibility for MH-CET exam is
1. All the candidates who are eligible must pass 12th with maths, physics and chemistry subjects.
2. The age limit to apply for exam is 17 - 25 years.
3. In 12th the minimum marks required to take admission through MH-CET is 50% marks where as for SC/ST students it is 45% marks.

Even diploma candidates can apply for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?