30th April 2011, 09:39 PM
Mahesh Bikkina

Is it mandatory for a correspondence course to be recognized by AICTE? Institutes providing distance course in Labor Laws?

Hi
I am Uma Mahesh, presently working as a trainee consultant in overseas consultancy, i am very much interested in manfacturing industry, i have enquired some institutions for distance course in labour laws, but those are not recognized by AICTE. it is mandatory for corresondense course recognised by AiCTE. kindly suggest any institutions providing distance course in labor laws

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  3. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  4. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  5. List of AICTE approved distance institutes in India?
  6. List of UGC AICTE affiliated institutes which offer correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for a candidate who is working in Oman?
  7. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel? -- [New]
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech program through distance learning or weekend classes?
  10. Am i eligible to do LLB after scoring 53% in M.Com
  11. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  12. Career after 12th standard with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission procedure for LLB? I have done BBA in GCA Ajmer
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech(Distance Education)
  15. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  16. How to take admission in LLB after scoring 57% marks in TYBSc
  17. Institutes or universities recognized by UGC/AICTE to pursue safety management through distance learning in India?
  18. After B.Com can I be eligible to do LLB?
26th September 2011, 12:01 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is it mandatory for a correspondence course to be recognized by AICTE? Institutes providing distance course in Labor Laws?

Yes. it would be better if you enroll to a college that is recognised by AICTE and accredited under it. There are a lot of colleges in the country that teaches you labour laws as distance education program.

the better ones are:
1) Bharatiya Vidyabhavan's PG Dip in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
2) PG Dip in Labour and Admin Law from Madurai Kamaraj University

Check those out. You will definitely have better prospects. Good luck !!
10th November 2011, 04:43 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it mandatory for a correspondence course to be recognized by AICTE? Institutes providing distance course in Labor Laws?

dear friend,

Aicte approved colleges are always best ,
because they are under aicte.
and you can also show the degree of that institution to the govt sector
if your degree is affiliated from AICTE.
so best of luck.
10th November 2011, 04:50 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

Aicte approved colleges are always best ,
because they are under aicte.
and you can also show the degree of that institution to the govt sector
if your degree is affiliated from AICTE.
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?