6th December 2011, 02:37 AM
drapm

Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?

Name the Inistitutions/Universities offering distance education in fiberoptics and the course is recognised by AICTE/UGC?

6th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?

please tell me valid university for mphil english through distance education
7th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?

i have done my diploma in e.c.e. in 2010 and working in last 2 years. i want to do B.tech. or B.E. in distance education
30th October 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM I WANT TO KNOW THAT SMU-DE RECONISED BY UGC OR NOT
24th May 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b-tech in electronics and communication.I want to have a future dealing in optical fiber communication.I wanted to know the scope and the type of job I will do and the salary.
4th August 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i want the ugc,dec reg.universities name and state.
24th March 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

is industrial basad learning MBA offered by jodhpur national university recognized degree pf mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?