25th April 2018, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Is MANET, Pune a Government recognized college?

Dear Sir, I am going to get admission in MANET, Pune for BTech course. But I don't know whether it's a Government college or an Autonomous college. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  3. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  4. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  5. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  6. MANET vs RL, which one is better Institute for BSc in Nautical Science?
  7. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  8. Last 6 years question papers of IMU and MANET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  10. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  11. What is the medical criteria for MANET Pune?
  12. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  13. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  14. MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a private college or government undertaking?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Maharashtra?
  16. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D in Pharmaceutics in Pune?
  18. Admission in government diploma college is possible in Pune through CAP?
13th May 2018, 08:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MANET, Pune a Government recognized college?

MANET, Pune is an autonomous institute in Pune that stands for Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training.

However, MANET, Pune is approved by Directorate General of Shipping (DG Shipping), Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.

It offers B.Tech in Marine Engineering and B.Sc. in Nautical Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?