4th March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a private college or government undertaking?

Whether MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a private college or government undertaking college? How will be our future if we study for any degree from this college irrespective of the fact that it is private or government?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  3. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  4. Is MIT engineering college in Pune better than college of engineering Karad?
  5. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  6. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  7. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
  8. What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  11. MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?
  12. List of colleges under Pune University offering Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  14. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  15. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  16. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
12th March 2018, 05:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a private college or government undertaking?

MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a self financed private engineering college affiliated to University of Pune.

To be very honest, it does not matter whether your college is private or government. What matters is your talent, level of knowledge, understanding of your discipline etc. If you do not get good jobs in campus placement then you can apply for GATE exam and secure good rank to get jobs in top PSUs.

Be honest with your studies, you will have a good career ahead irrespective of your college.
12th March 2018, 08:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MIT College of Engineering, Pune is a private college or government undertaking?

MIT College of Engineering is a well known college of Maharashtra. You need not worry regarding its degree or its validity.

It is self financed private college. This is affiliated to University of Pune.

Your future depends upon you. Your college will not decide your future. Your performance and knowledge acquisition in bachelor's degree will decide further job opportunities ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?