17th August 2011, 12:25 AM
simmi2115

Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

which marketing corce is best for me along whith fy.b.com? i am interested to do job in marketing area.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  3. Which Coaching Institutes for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com in Pune?
  4. How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR? -- [New]
  5. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  6. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  8. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Com with Chartered Accountant course in Bangalore?
  10. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  11. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  12. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  13. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  14. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  17. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  18. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
30th December 2011, 11:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

There are no marketing diploma courses for under graduates which are offered by top institutions. Generally the career based course which are there you can pursue after your B.Com. You can pursue the PG diploma in marketing and management from several institutions. The course is of 1 year. You can also pursue MBA in marketing if you are planning to have a career in marketing sector.
30th May 2013, 11:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

Being a graduate, you can try for MBA with specialization in marketing. Master of Marketing Technology, Master of Marketing Management, etc is some other suitable courses. PGDM degree with specialization in marketing can be opted for studies. You can seek admission to any of these courses through entrance exam. A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required to appear for entrance test like XAT or CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?