22nd April 2012, 07:13 PM

How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

I am pursuing final year mca-june 2012, and intrested in teaching profession, my aggregate percentage is 64% upto 5th semester. So please suggest me how i can find job vacancy in colleges as faculty.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  3. How to get Internship in an IT Company being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  4. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  5. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  7. Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?
  8. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates? -- [New]
  9. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  10. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  11. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  12. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  14. Which subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  15. Is this possible to do MCA being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com with PGDCA?
  16. Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs?
  17. Job in USA after pursuing MCA from there?
  18. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
16th May 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

You can choose teaching jobs after MCA. You can apply for lecturer jobs after MCA in private or government colleges. You need to score 55% marks in PG level to apply for lectureship positions in government sector. UGC NET exam is the qualifying examination for this. On the other hand, you can apply for the post of lecturer in private colleges after PG. If you get selected based on merit, you need to attend P.I and teaching demo also.
1st July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?

what is the exam of net and please give me proper information about net exam .i am persuing mca 5th sem from mdu university .after mca i am become a successful govt. lectrure in repoted college what i do for clear of net exam. please give me best suggestion as soon as possible?
23rd March 2013, 01:31 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9773755820 View Post
I am pursuing final year mca-june 2012, and intrested in teaching profession, my aggregate percentage is 64% upto 5th semester. So please suggest me how i can find job vacancy in colleges as faculty.
Your an Eligible candidate to get both the "Lecturer Job" as well as "Teacher Job" .

If your aspiring to become and Teacher in Higher secondary school then you qualified in B.Ed course from recognized university . B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one year .

To apply for B.Ed course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline like, B.com / BCA / BBA / B.sc with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 50% percentage of marks.

The Admission for B.Ed course is based on the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution itself . Based on the performance in Entrance examination you may get admission for B.Ed course . After the examination you having practical training in various schools , After then only your eligible to get teacher job .

For B.Ed course you may choose any specialization as per your interest , B.Ed in Accounts / B.Ed in Business Science / B.Ed in Biological Science / B.Ed in computer science etc..

If your aspiring to apply for Lecturer job then yo you should qualified in NET Examination ( National Eligibility Test ) which is conducted by UGC ( University Grands for Commission ).

To apply for for the Examination you should complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final course candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 50% percentage of marks . Your age should be not more then 28 years for junior research Fellowship and there is no age limit for Lecturer job .

If your qualified in NET Examination you may get lecturer job in any national level colleges in our country .

Fees structure for NET Examination :-

-For General candidates :- Rs . 400
-For OBC candidates :- Rs . 200
-For SC/ST candidates :- 100

So , I suggest you apply for B.Ed (or) NET Examination after completing your MCA Course ,, then definitely you may get teacher job in reputed schools or in colleges .
13th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I am pograduate in physical educate and net qualidied. Can i get job of sports officer or assistance professor in physical education in north or northeast India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?